Clown Fish help/question

MDB Aqau

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 7, 2023
Messages
14
Reaction score
15
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all! Just wondering why/is it okay that my pair of clown fish are doing this everyday! I have had them for about a year and an half and they just stared doing this? I checked everything in the tank and everything checked out okay! I even brought them a little black home which they sleep in at night. I have found some videos of others doing but not as I guess “extreme” as my pair! There is 4 other fish in the tank with them but they don’t seem to care about the other fish. Am I missing something or just let them have at it lol thanks.
 

Attachments

  • 3858706-8d1728c31df68e2eb45fc5c64ae80dcd.mov
    91.7 MB
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new