Clown fish hosting

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pneeme
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Pneeme

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 29, 2020
Messages
14
Reaction score
32
Location
Madison heights
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a tomato clown and it was hosting in a magnificent anemone yesterday my anemone died it was because I didn't know enough and was not giving it proper care now that I have educated myself I went out and bought two anemones one Haitian and one long tenical thinking the tomato would host into the long tentical it took to the Haitian I thought clowns did not like Haitians and there was a traveler in the Haitian anemone there was a clarkii clown in it is there anyway I can introduce the two clowns bc my tomato chases him around the tank and will not let the clarkii clown near any of the two anemones
 
One of the clowns will eventually bully the other to death. My guess is the Tomato will come out alive. Normally, condis do not host clowns. However, Clarkiis will attach to almost any anemone.
Do you have a deep sandbed? Long tenticles, Macrodactyla doreensis need sand.
 
My substrate is black crushed lava but it has attached itself to a piece of live rock
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new