Clown fish

KieAnderson

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 4, 2020
Messages
29
Reaction score
29
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When you have a BTA, leather corals but your Clown fish just wanted a feather duster..

20200311_190104.jpg
 
I'm kind of surprised the feather duster is putting up with all of the attention.
 
I think he has gave in! It started about a week ago and the clowns have started cleaning a shell by the BTA and then started getting into the duster. I thought it was unhappy with the duster being so close to the shell.

I moved the duster to the other side of the tank and after a day she started again. The duster was pulling in everytime but now it seems to of give up and let's her take naps lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new