OP
N

NemoChick

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ha! I can see myself every morning counting them...I can’t wait until morning to turn the lights on....watching them swim... I will probably have names for them by the week end.
Wow, that's a big oops. Welcome to R2R
Thank you for the welcome! Big Big! Oops!
we are going to make it...

Upvote 0

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I decided to just keep all of them, not to stress over it.., pray everyone stay alive and continue to look healthy and swim happy....I have turned off the lights....for the night....wish me luck,,, all recommendations welcome.
Welcome!

+1 vote keep them all

love them - have 7 (Ocho disappeared day 2 L.O.N.G. time ago) - Nemos make my heart happy. RBTAs will split over time if you have good lighting (like for corals) and the nemos will love to play in there. However, if you have corals, then don't recommend anemones. Nemos don't need anemones. Only four nemos seem allowed in 6 huge (used to be 13 but I have corals) anemones during day (which 4 varies week to week), but at night everyone cuddles together - adorable.

Upvote 0

Brady4000

I just wanted a Mantis Shrimp.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thank you for the welcoming me and my 24 clown fish.,, I will take a picture tomorrow. So technically 1 male to 23 female clown fish. Hopefully they will not get to confused when they decide to change their gender. You think!
they are absolutely beautiful! You
Can’t wait for the photo Welcome to R2R!

Upvote 0

BaysEndReef

Anthony
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
r2r.jpeg

Upvote 0
OP
OP
N

NemoChick

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You did not notice a huge charge on your credit card? Wow - probably worth it.... now you need to double down and stock up on nems!
Welcome to the fishy family!!
Marine Life Fish GIF by Oceana

I initially ordered only 12, once you hit that confirmation button... it is a done deal. I was on the phone with my son in college...I probably was not fully paying attention. I was fussing about his credit card charges, and knee injury...trying to play before he heal properly.

I am guessing! I will be getting grounded as well!
I am going to tell my hubby, maybe I was having side effects from the vaccine I got earlier.
Oh! Well! I love my fish! The worst thing that could happen... divorce! Well I am taking the fish! I mean like really! I am from the west coast and I am living in the south.. what else is there to do... other than pay more attention to what you are ordering.... he does not know as of yet.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
N

NemoChick

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I initially ordered only 12, once you hit that confirmation button... it is a done deal. I was on the phone with my son in college...I probably was not fully paying attention. I was fussing about his credit card charges, and knee injury...trying to play before he heal properly.

I am guessing! I will be getting grounded as well!
I am going to tell my hubby, maybe I was having side effects from the vaccine I got earlier.
Oh! Well! I love my fish! The worst thing that could happen... divorce! Well I am taking the fish! I mean like really! I am from the west coast and I am living in the south.. what else is there to do... other than pay more attention to what you are ordering.... he does not know as of yet.
My apologies I am a talker.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
N

NemoChick

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome!

+1 vote keep them all

love them - have 7 (Ocho disappeared day 2 L.O.N.G. time ago) - Nemos make my heart happy. RBTAs will split over time if you have good lighting (like for corals) and the nemos will love to play in there. However, if you have corals, then don't recommend anemones. Nemos don't need anemones. Only four nemos seem allowed in 6 huge (used to be 13 but I have corals) anemones during day (which 4 varies week to week), but at night everyone cuddles together - adorable.
I will not be purchasing any anemones...years ago I had one swallow up my maroon clown fish.
I just hope all of my Nemos will continue to eat and be happy... I sure am happy.., I love them.
Yes! They have been cuddling during the day as well..just sitting watching them relaxes me until I fall asleep... I can’t wait until morning to see them. Any suggestions, they are just to cute.

Upvote 1

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 47 58.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 23 28.4%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
Back