Clown gobies pairing

firehawk922

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 1, 2022
Messages
40
Reaction score
7
Location
new york
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do clown gobies pair? Do they twitch like clowns or do a dance like other fish? I havent seen too much on this. I have a pair that circle each other
 
Lol thanks for a humorous answer. Im still trying to find the answer to my question
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new