Clown Gobies?

FishWrangler

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 24, 2014
Messages
120
Reaction score
16
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love my little clown gobies!

They certainly don't hang out together, each has their own side of the biocube. I'd love to get another one of a different color but don't think there's enough rock area left for it to have it's own space. Will they ever pair up?

P1020552_zps9fe19bea.jpg
5F355E65-6A0B-483E-984A-BBFAE8066589_zpszcnbvemy.jpg
 
Last edited:
So cute! I was hoping to get a pair, but want them to hang together.
 
such cute little fish! I was looking at some at the LFS this past weekend as a matter of fact.
 
Love my green clown goby wished he would perch out in the open like that for pics. He's a ninja! He glides in and out of the rock work and only hangs out when feeding time or when the lights are either coming on or going off.
 
I have read that they'll pair up and breed but I have yet to see it. I have 2 yellow, 1 black, and 1 blue and they all pretty much keep to their own areas.

Fun fact: I learned they release a toxin that can kill corals they pirch on, especially sps.
 
These little fish are possibly my fav (or maybe because I can't really have bigger fish due to tank size). But they have so much personality sadly my green one now lives in my overflow I gave up retrieving him every day.
 
I have read that they'll pair up and breed but I have yet to see it. I have 2 yellow, 1 black, and 1 blue and they all pretty much keep to their own areas.

Fun fact: I learned they release a toxin that can kill corals they pirch on, especially sps.

Let's see a pic of your blue and black ones, I've never seen either at the LFS.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new