Clown is not clowning around

  • Thread starter Thread starter Popeye
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Popeye

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 7, 2016
Messages
281
Reaction score
139
Location
cedar rapids
What state or country do you live in
Iowa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just added two more clowns to tank with an alike clown that I've had for 9 mths or so. He won't let the other two eat or get near his anenome. Is there anything I can do to change his agression towards other clowns
 
Clowns are very territorial. I had one and added two more then two paired up (the original and one of the others) and tortured the other. I had to remove it. This was before they found the nem. Cannot imagine them getting along at this point. The "he" is probably now a "she" and only will she generally accept one mate at this point.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new