clown pairing and RBTA questions.

  • Thread starter Thread starter nlutfi
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Molly Millers can actually be buttheads. At least mine is. He's fine with anything in the water column but very territorial of the sand bed.

More bad news lol! I only have a yellow watchman that hangs out in the sand but he has his holes with his pistol shrimp so I'd think he would be ok.
 
Here is the new addition, decided to get this extreme black snowflake to take the place of the 2 onyx that sadly went back to the lfs today. Fingers cross she finds the nem.
IMG_20190304_203227.jpeg
 
I have a pair of maroon clowns. The female is super aggressive to everything, including me. When I introduced my black widow Nem it only took 3 days for the clowns to start hanging out inside.

Such a wonderful relationship.

FC058B38-3228-44FC-9720-0760EFBE2A1F.jpeg
 
Here is the new addition, decided to get this extreme black snowflake to take the place of the 2 onyx that sadly went back to the lfs today. Fingers cross she finds the nem.
IMG_20190304_203227.jpeg

He looks great! Also, like previously mentioned they’re all varieties of RBTA but yours looks like what people would call a rainbow. Great looking nem. I bet the clown will find his way in soon.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 21 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new