Clown tang eating pods?

Woodneers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m currently trying to capture a video but has anyone seen a clown tang eat pods off the glass?! I think that’s what he’s doing but he could have smoked crack too idk! The glass is literally covered in pods and he’s doing some crazy swimming tail slapping the glass then turns around and it looks like as if I hung a sheet of nori that was invisible. He’s straight going to town! Never seen him do this before!

ca1ore

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Clown tang is a pretty high strung fish ..... maybe not Sohal high strung but close.

OP
OP
Woodneers

Woodneers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been watching for an hour or so and he is flat losing it. He is usually pretty calm, he’s king of the tank but not big headed about it. This dude is losing it! This is definitely not normal behavior for him.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 29 36.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 10 12.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 25 31.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 14 17.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.5%
Back