Clown tang eating pods?

Woodneers

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 18, 2018
Messages
554
Reaction score
435
Location
Dodge city KS
What state or country do you live in
Kansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m currently trying to capture a video but has anyone seen a clown tang eat pods off the glass?! I think that’s what he’s doing but he could have smoked crack too idk! The glass is literally covered in pods and he’s doing some crazy swimming tail slapping the glass then turns around and it looks like as if I hung a sheet of nori that was invisible. He’s straight going to town! Never seen him do this before!
 
Clown tang is a pretty high strung fish ..... maybe not Sohal high strung but close.
 
I have been watching for an hour or so and he is flat losing it. He is usually pretty calm, he’s king of the tank but not big headed about it. This dude is losing it! This is definitely not normal behavior for him.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 15 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 28.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new