Clown Trigger and Coral Lobster

Yuki Rihwa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, they both living together for like a year, the lobster is 4 years old oldest member in my tank and the trigger around 5 inches and I have it for a year. Probably everyone will say they are not compatible but look at the picture, they are living and sleeping in same cave....LOL.
Trigger and Lobster.jpg

Enjoy!

OP
OP
Yuki Rihwa

Yuki Rihwa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think he is just waiting until he is big enough to eat him and making sure nothing else gets to before then.
Hahaha if its plan then it would need another year or 2 to able to eat the lobster, the lobster is 6 inches long from claw to tail (measured from last molded shell).

JasonK84

I want more!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hahaha if its plan then it would need another year or 2 to able to eat the lobster, the lobster is 6 inches long from claw to tail (measured from last molded shell).

It is pretty cool that the trigger isn't trying to kill it. Good luck on their long term friendship.

lion king

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's so very cool, I like those lobsters but never had the right tank for one. They are a beast to be reckoned with in their own right. The clown trigger can be a very misunderstood fish, I just think there is a mutual respect thing going on. Hopefully it will keep going on.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 23.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 20.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 25.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back