Clown Trigger tank size

code43

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m looking to upgrade my system. I currently have a clown trigger and a snowflake. I’ve been looking at Waterboxes and wanted opinions on the appropriate size tank. I was looking at the Waterbox 230.6. Do y’all think that’s big enough for the trigger?

SaltwaterScotty

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m looking to upgrade my system. I currently have a clown trigger and a snowflake. I’ve been looking at Waterboxes and wanted opinions on the appropriate size tank. I was looking at the Waterbox 230.6. Do y’all think that’s big enough for the trigger?
I have that tank. Def big enough but they are nasty sobs. I needed up getting rid of it.

JC1977

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have mine in 8x3x2 360 but I would say that tank would do for quite some time as they seem to be slow growers. I’ve had mine a year and he’s maybe grown 2”. Keep in mind they’re extremely active swimmers. Mine zips back and forth all day at a good pace lol. He has been a model citizen so far but he’s also with other big aggressive fish.

Homewrecker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They unfortunately wake up one day and choose violence. Best of luck! It should be fine in that tank with very strong-willed tank mates

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 31 16.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 12.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 114 58.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.2%
Back