Clown with eggs in quarantine

Chitown tom

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
325
Reaction score
202
Location
Des Plaines IL
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked up a pair of clowns from a local getting out of the hobby.

6 weeks of medicated quarantine are done.

Took a close look at her and she is holding eggs. Nice and plump!
So my question is should I move her into the breeding tank now or wait for her to lay?

Secondly will the cp I used mess up the fry? I have rots going so I could raise them, just wondering if I should?
 
#reefsquad
 
Tagging along. I'd be interested to hear the responses.
 
Well change in plans, the qt tank sprung a leak so I moved the pair over into the breeding rack. dang dollar per gallon petco tank!

They look upset with the new environment, not fans of the clay pots either. I think they got used to the pvc elbows!

I keep everyone posted.
 
Well change in plans, the qt tank sprung a leak so I moved the pair over into the breeding rack. dang dollar per gallon petco tank!

They look upset with the new environment, not fans of the clay pots either. I think they got used to the pvc elbows!

I keep everyone posted.
Mine get annoyed with just minor changes to rockwork. It's amusing because the female suddenly starts being way more aggressive to the other fish.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 41 31.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new