Clown with Nem pic (testing how this forum works)

rionroxxx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Newer to the forum and just testing it out. Seeing how to post pictures and such. Here's an old snap from about 5 years ago.

Shot with IIRC Canon 6d w/24-70L 2.8. Tank was lit with MH with Kessil supplements.

IMG_7881.jpg

Jay Hemdal

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef! Nice photo, I love the focus....

Jay

OP
OP
rionroxxx

rionroxxx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef! Nice photo, I love the focus....

Jay
Thank you. Photo was cropped some to bring in the focal point of the clown.
Nice picture. Do you use Lightroom? It is kicking me in the behind.
I do. Originally used LR with PS bridge but that changed for me when Creative Cloud came out. I tend to shy away from the app based LR and use my desktop. Eyes are getting bad and I prefer using a mouse and Wacom over sliders and touch dragging on phone/tablet.

Ippyroy

Defeater of Dinos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you. Photo was cropped some to bring in the focal point of the clown.

I do. Originally used LR with PS bridge but that changed for me when Creative Cloud came out. I tend to shy away from the app based LR and use my desktop. Eyes are getting bad and I prefer using a mouse and Wacom over sliders and touch dragging on phone/tablet.
I used the app once and quickly went to LRC. It is easier in so many ways. I am complete newb on Lightroom. I like it, but the learning curve is really steep.

OP
OP
rionroxxx

rionroxxx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used the app once and quickly went to LRC. It is easier in so many ways. I am complete newb on Lightroom. I like it, but the learning curve is really steep.
Most definitely. YouTube helped quite a bit. Learn something new with every video I watch and just messing around with the program itself.

OP
OP
rionroxxx

rionroxxx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any good links? I have found Nigel Danson and couple of others.
Nothing I can think of off the top of my head. I’m more of a landscape photographer by hobby. So I’d just YouTube search landscape and long exposure editing and follow along the content creator.

Back