Clownfish acting weird

jpxp90

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 20, 2020
Messages
108
Reaction score
75
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey everyone, my clownfish started acting super weird right after I added in my new wrasse and hawkfish. They had been fine in the tank for about a month and a half now, but now they’re like slapping the corners of the tank and the sand with their tails and roaming around a lot. They don’t have any visible signs of any problems from what I can tell. They look the same as they always have.

alk: 6.5
Calc: 490
Mag: 1370
Ph: 8.0
Temp: 78
Nitrates: 5
Ammonia: 0
Salinity: 1.026
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3301.MOV
    86.1 MB
Just showing as a still on my end. My first guess is that they are just being clownfish - so nothing wrong. Kinda sounds like hosting behavior.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new