• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Clownfish Babies

Item Price
$10
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available
Sold out on Extreme Frostbite/snowflakes

Here’s what’s left:

2 regular Frostbite

1 Reg Orange

3 Regular B&W

2 B&W Longfin

1 Extreme Snowflake Longfin

1 Orange Misbar Longfin

1 Orange SuperStorm Longfin


42 lightning Maroon
8 white stripe Maroon
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7796.png
    IMG_7796.png
    714.9 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_7761.jpeg
    IMG_7761.jpeg
    171.4 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_7765.jpeg
    IMG_7765.jpeg
    129.8 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_7767.jpeg
    IMG_7767.jpeg
    145.1 KB · Views: 99
Awesome seller!!! Fish look great and were very well packed. Buy with confidence!
 
I know this is kind of old are any of the frostbites still available?
 
All sold except for maroons. I’ll make another post when more are ready.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new