Clownfish breeding rack ideas - post pics please :)

lacrosseboss18

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 6, 2016
Messages
498
Reaction score
315
Location
Long Island
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,
I'm looking to try breeding a couple clownfish pairs. Was looking for some breeding rack ideas. Could you please post some pictures of your setups.
Thanks
Joe
 
A terra-cotta pot is the best by far. It's cheap, practical, and they love them.
 
Ok ill definitely pick them up. Which size would you suggest. I just checked and they have a couple different ones.
 
Ok ill definitely pick them up. Which size would you suggest. I just checked and they have a couple different ones.

The smallest size works best. They'll lay eggs on the inside making it easy to remove them from tank.
 
344d49aeb0df1ee71c673faa13a0a3f5.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new