Clownfish breeding

jackson2424

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 29, 2017
Messages
60
Reaction score
28
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to start breeding clownfish from home. I have been doing reaserch and I've hit a roadbumb. Permits!! Do I need a permit if I want to sell clownfish from home
Ps. I live in fl
 
Look at people who tear there tank down and sell the fish on Craigslist why can’t u do the same. I’m also in Florida. Will u be doing designer clowns?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new