Clownfish changing colors

ShadowWolfBloodMoonBorn

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 13, 2020
Messages
63
Reaction score
9
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My clown fish was a regular orange and white after awhile it got a horizontal black stripe now it’s back to orange. I know they can turn black but is it normal for it to change back? What would cause this?

6C016FF9-B95B-4738-B1A1-BB8C52BDE961.jpeg CDA11D57-2280-423F-92AC-6DB38CD8C098.jpeg
 
I forgot to say I don’t have a pic of it changed back yet but I will post that ASAP. Sorry guy or the quality of the photo.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new