Clownfish concerns before vacation

TommyChig

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 9, 2022
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Toronto
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My clownfish recently became more interested in my torch coral. Yesterday they started swimming through it and nuzzling. I was aware that this can potentially kill the torch so I was considering adding an anemone if the clowns started to do this. Unfourtentally, I'm now a week away from a trip I have to take, and am concerned about adding something before and not being able to watch the tank while I'm away. There's also a concern in waiting until I'm back if the clowns end up loving the torch coral to death. Any suggestions?
 
I wouldn’t want to risk adding anything a week before vacation. The only thing I can think is a mesh breeder net to put the clowns in, but I wouldn’t want to do that for long. It would kinda depend on how long you will be on vacation for.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new