Clownfish hanging above return valve?

Welcome to R2R, clowns are clowns

Photo_1656523767576.jpg
 
Upvote 0
Clowns do weird things such as this but also confirm it’s not breathing heavy, listless, losing appetite and color
My clown is hanging all of a sudden at the top of the tank and gulping. Everything with him has seemed to been fine and then I did a water change and he is acting funny. I am completely new to tanks any suggestions or tips would help.
 
Upvote 0
My clown is hanging all of a sudden at the top of the tank and gulping. Everything with him has seemed to been fine and then I did a water change and he is acting funny. I am completely new to tanks any suggestions or tips would help.
May be a sign of flukes or velvet.
Can you provide close pics or video under white lighting for assessment ?
 
Upvote 0
My clown is hanging all of a sudden at the top of the tank and gulping. Everything with him has seemed to been fine and then I did a water change and he is acting funny. I am completely new to tanks any suggestions or tips would help.
Thank you very much for your reply. I guess this is why a clownfish is so fitting for me.
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new