OP
J

Jason boles

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Been a bit since I updated.

Believe it or not, I moved the tank… again.

I have had a few LPs lost. Notably my og rainbow blasto, and raging rhino pectina. Both I will attempt to replace later.

Also lost my plate in the move. It got covered in sand, but had sold the momma with all the babies. So the local reefer has a frag ready for me.

Lost my peppermint that was eating my aiptasia. Still had one, b it it looks like clear glass and doesn’t eat aips. Just got two more.

Leads me to the fluval 15 gal that has been modified with a ext overflow. It’s so nice. Going to plumb it into the main tank to house and breed a pair of clowns!!!!

Will easily be added to my sump.

Thought I’d it will fill with aiptasia and I can get some betghia and have some fun. Hopefully the shrimps handle the few in the tank for now.

Added copperband, six line, fox face, tang (forget name, lawn mower blenny, and a engineer goby (who was added 2 days ago and not been seen)

Done with the boring stuff:

I must get a better filter for my phone camera.. sigh.

IMG_1093.jpeg
IMG_1094.jpeg
IMG_1095.jpeg
IMG_1096.jpeg
IMG_1097.jpeg
IMG_1098.jpeg
IMG_1099.jpeg
IMG_1101.jpeg
IMG_1100.jpeg

Petcrazyson

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been a bit since I updated.

Believe it or not, I moved the tank… again.

I have had a few LPs lost. Notably my og rainbow blasto, and raging rhino pectina. Both I will attempt to replace later.

Also lost my plate in the move. It got covered in sand, but had sold the momma with all the babies. So the local reefer has a frag ready for me.

Lost my peppermint that was eating my aiptasia. Still had one, b it it looks like clear glass and doesn’t eat aips. Just got two more.

Leads me to the fluval 15 gal that has been modified with a ext overflow. It’s so nice. Going to plumb it into the main tank to house and breed a pair of clowns!!!!

Will easily be added to my sump.

Thought I’d it will fill with aiptasia and I can get some betghia and have some fun. Hopefully the shrimps handle the few in the tank for now.

Added copperband, six line, fox face, tang (forget name, lawn mower blenny, and a engineer goby (who was added 2 days ago and not been seen)

Done with the boring stuff:

I must get a better filter for my phone camera.. sigh.

IMG_1093.jpeg
IMG_1094.jpeg
IMG_1095.jpeg
IMG_1096.jpeg
IMG_1097.jpeg
IMG_1098.jpeg
IMG_1099.jpeg
IMG_1101.jpeg
IMG_1100.jpeg
It’s has been a bit lol. Glad these are going well. Lovely additions gl with that CBB. Sorry you have lost a few things, I’ve recently lost some Acans and a torch head due to BJD. Always great to have insurance for them! Btw your shrooms look hot!!! And your carpet nems as always.

OP
OP
J

Jason boles

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Here is the new clownfish breeding setup!

IMG_1165.jpeg
IMG_1166.jpeg
IMG_1167.jpeg

Got a big incoming order from bulk reef.

Refreshing my KZ suppliments

ATO broke, and decided to bite the bullet and get a hydros control system, the ATO, and wave maker light. I also ordered a newer xf350 to replace the current Nero.

Replacing a COR15 with a Vectra S2 pump. It has been basically just pushing head pressure at 100 percent for months. I cleaned it several times.

Got a quiet one pro 3000 for the fluval flex. I’m praying i sized it well. Got appropriate braided tubing as well.

Got a 360x to go in middle of the 180 where the lights isn’t getting. Excited to have a kessil to shimmer along with the radions. Big kessil fan.

For a fun note….. 7 shrooms, 1 shell (8 if you count the one already crawling down the back)
IMG_1170.jpeg
IMG_1172.jpeg

OP
OP
J

Jason boles

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ladies and Gents!

We finally have clownfish in the clownfish harem!!

Bout a duo to grow out into a mating pair. Figure the time it takes them to mature I will get at least 40 more nems

Longfin black storm
Orange storm

IMG_1311.jpeg
IMG_1310.jpeg

OP
OP
J

Jason boles

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
One of my newest pieces!! I think this past week I completed my coral collection. I may need to sell a couple of pieces to make room!!

Marachun Bounce. Just ate, fat and happy.
IMG_1321.jpeg

IMG_1320.jpeg

OP
OP
J

Jason boles

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
IMG_2823.jpeg
IMG_2825.jpeg
IMG_2826.jpeg
IMG_2827.jpeg
Some fun pics of a couple new pieces!!

Have been working hard at steering the tank back to optimum health! Everything seems to be doing well (except the one plate that is loosing its skin fingers crossed for babies)

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 28 84.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 9.1%
Back