Clownfish hosting Duncan Coral

InCodWeTrust

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 17, 2019
Messages
64
Reaction score
29
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My weird clownfish just started hosting my Duncan coral when I had an anemone already in the tank for one month. Will the hosting stress the coral? Also feel free to tell stories of your clowns being stubborn and hosting your corals:)
 
Mine does the same thing. So far, no negative effects.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 28.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new