Clownfish id

Jake_the_reefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 19, 2019
Messages
2,616
Reaction score
2,049
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got these clowns today from the lansing frag swap. Does anyone have an id I forgot what they told me. They said they will develope black spots as they get older.

20200119_195339.jpg
 
Looks like a fairly good tank. I have orange snowflake
 
I ment fairly new

646D0D97-B769-4EB6-ABB2-C3C63964358A.jpeg
 
I didn’t know they were called canary. I call it Midas blenny
 
I got these clowns today from the lansing frag swap. Does anyone have an id I forgot what they told me. They said they will develope black spots as they get older.

20200119_195339.jpg
From this picture they look like Wyoming whites.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new