Clownfish just met for two days

Qasim

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 10, 2017
Messages
286
Reaction score
120
What state or country do you live in
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello,

I have had the white clown fish which I believe is called Platinum clowm and just got the new one looking like a percula original. Would someone with experience tell me what is the behaviour the white clown showing? I dont see them fighting too much which I believe is a good sign.

 
bonding, at least he's trying to. She doesn't seem too interested yet.
 
Hope they will get along and become good pair then good parents :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new