Clownfish looks dusty

Is it good for him to be hiding and having those bubbles removed?
 
Heavy breathing isnt a good sign
Try to get the formalin for the possible flukes and brook
 
The white circles look like fish lice.
 
Heavy breathing isnt a good sign
Try to get the formalin for the possible flukes and brook
ok I'll try to get the formalin as soon as possible. I'm going to be monitoring him everyday
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new