Clownfish, Mocha

TitusStar

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 14, 2022
Messages
602
Reaction score
166
Location
Simi valley
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey y’all so I’m in the process of setting up my 30 g I currently am done cycling and have 2 chromis in the tank along with a cleaning crew of hermits snails and peppermint shrimp. I am considering getting a arceye hawk fish and a pair of Mocha clowns. ANY comments or ideas about trying to have a pair of mocha clowns in this tank setup.
Thank you in advance

9B39362F-41D2-494E-B034-0D17C7B7F75A.jpeg
 
Hey y’all so I’m in the process of setting up my 30 g I currently am done cycling and have 2 chromis in the tank along with a cleaning crew of hermits snails and peppermint shrimp. I am considering getting a arceye hawk fish and a pair of Mocha clowns. ANY comments or ideas about trying to have a pair of mocha clowns in this tank setup.
Thank you in advance

9B39362F-41D2-494E-B034-0D17C7B7F75A.jpeg
No answer for your question but was wondering about your clean up crew is going to eat in such a beautiful and clean tank.
 
Arc eye hawks get big and aggressive for a 30 gallon. It will also eat your inverts. There are smaller hawkfish that would be more debatable for a 30.

I think mocha clowns are ocellaris, so that should be fine.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new