Clownfish only tank

Dr. Suess210

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 12, 2019
Messages
38
Reaction score
14
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know it has been done before. I'm sure we have all seen the BRS Clownfish Harem, but I would love to see who else has done it. What were your obstacles and what were your achievements. I'm making a go at it.. I currently have 16 clowns in my 150 gallon and so far I have been able to keep them alive for the past 4 months. They're all juveniles so there hasn't been any aggression as of yet. I have 3 other tanks to put in any clowns that get picked on. I'll post pics soon.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 11 6.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 28 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 59 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 27 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new