Clownfish price

Depends on how vivid the markings are, how many bars are connected, of it has bullet holes, and the pattern.

This is one of them.

IMG_20191129_145012.jpg
 
If a true pair I wouldn’t be scared of price. I would watch them makesure they are no problems with them. Ask if they have laid eggs together. Maybe a pics
 
If a true pair I wouldn’t be scared of price. I would watch them makesure they are no problems with them. Ask if they have laid eggs together. Maybe a pics

Okay. They're pretty small, so they seem young. I don't know if they've led eggs together, but they seem to be a true pair. They're at a LFS near me right now.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new