Clownfish SPAWN AID ???

epicreefer303

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 31, 2021
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Location
denver
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone. I’m new to this site. And I’ve been hearing a lot of good things about this community. So here’s my first question. Has anyone here tried SPAWN AID. By tropical science? I’m hoping to breed my clownfish and I had a couple local hobbyist bring it up.
thanks for all the feedback.
 
After reading your title I was expecting the spawning aid to be some kind of old school R&B slow jams....

BUMP!
 
I've heard of it but haven't used it. IME once the clownfish have established themselves as a pair and are fed well and have decent water quality, they'll spawn without any other "aid".
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new