Clownfish turning black?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Miami Reef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Miami Reef

Reef Chem Enthusiast
View Badges
Joined
Sep 8, 2017
Messages
17,255
Reaction score
29,664
Location
Miami
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought 3 clownfish from lfs marked as true percula about 1 and a half months ago. Out of 3, one of them is turning black. You can see the comparison. The clown fish looked like the orange one when I bought them. What does this mean?

4E79B75B-CC55-43EA-A74A-06740EAD6268.jpeg
 
I bought 3 clownfish from lfs marked as true percula about 1 and a half months ago. Out of 3, one of them is turning black. You can see the comparison. The clown fish looked like the orange one when I bought them. What does this mean?

4E79B75B-CC55-43EA-A74A-06740EAD6268.jpeg
My original ones did the same. Interested to see some of the answers.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new