Clownfish with popeye

Steven91

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need some help with my clownfish, today i was doing my weekly water change and while doing it, i noticed one of my clarki clownfish had an eye that was popping out. All my other fish look fine and are eating well, I could not get a good picture of the affected fish as it was hiding from me, will try to get one later tonight to post. How should I go about treating the fish and popeye?

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need some help with my clownfish, today i was doing my weekly water change and while doing it, i noticed one of my clarki clownfish had an eye that was popping out. All my other fish look fine and are eating well, I could not get a good picture of the affected fish as it was hiding from me, will try to get one later tonight to post. How should I go about treating the fish and popeye?
I would just keep an eye on it for now (no pun intended) a single popeye is usually attributed to injury. If it becomes cloudy and spread to the other eye it's an infection and you'll want to move to a hospital tank to treat :)

OP
OP
Steven91

Steven91

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would just keep an eye on it for now (no pun intended) a single popeye is usually attributed to injury. If it becomes cloudy and spread to the other eye it's an infection and you'll want to move to a hospital tank to treat :)

thank you, i'll keep an eye on the eye and make sure i dont notice it on both eyes or on other fish

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 75 35.0%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 3.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 58 27.1%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 66 30.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 3.7%
Back