Clownfish won’t stop attacking / killing fish

I was thinking platinum storm or snowflake?
with the full white body and black fins i would actually bet its a snow storm (Im a clown fish nerd)
 
My maroon keeps attacking and killing new fish. I had a six line that he left alone for weeks until the other day. Dead. So I got another bengaii cardinal so I’d have a nice pair. nope! Killed new one woke up it was in my shrimps pincers. Now keep in mind my og cardinal fish was never being attacked until it killed the new bengaii. HOW DO U STOP THIS SHIIZ.
As others stated- will never cease from this point. They will bite the owners hand, tankmates, move coral around and more.
 
I was thinking platinum storm or snowflake?
I’d agree with snow storm more than likely. Platinum seems to tend to have some color on the face.

Reference for snow storm
IMG_1968.jpeg
 
My maroon keeps attacking and killing new fish. I had a six line that he left alone for weeks until the other day. Dead. So I got another bengaii cardinal so I’d have a nice pair. nope! Killed new one woke up it was in my shrimps pincers. Now keep in mind my og cardinal fish was never being attacked until it killed the new bengaii. HOW DO U STOP THIS SHIIZ.

How big is your tank?

Clown fish are very territorial and fiercely defend said territory.

Is this aggressive clown fish alone or part of a pair?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new