Clownfish won’t stop attacking / killing fish

I was thinking platinum storm or snowflake?
with the full white body and black fins i would actually bet its a snow storm (Im a clown fish nerd)
 
My maroon keeps attacking and killing new fish. I had a six line that he left alone for weeks until the other day. Dead. So I got another bengaii cardinal so I’d have a nice pair. nope! Killed new one woke up it was in my shrimps pincers. Now keep in mind my og cardinal fish was never being attacked until it killed the new bengaii. HOW DO U STOP THIS SHIIZ.
As others stated- will never cease from this point. They will bite the owners hand, tankmates, move coral around and more.
 
I was thinking platinum storm or snowflake?
I’d agree with snow storm more than likely. Platinum seems to tend to have some color on the face.

Reference for snow storm
IMG_1968.jpeg
 
My maroon keeps attacking and killing new fish. I had a six line that he left alone for weeks until the other day. Dead. So I got another bengaii cardinal so I’d have a nice pair. nope! Killed new one woke up it was in my shrimps pincers. Now keep in mind my og cardinal fish was never being attacked until it killed the new bengaii. HOW DO U STOP THIS SHIIZ.

How big is your tank?

Clown fish are very territorial and fiercely defend said territory.

Is this aggressive clown fish alone or part of a pair?
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 36.8%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 15.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new