Clowninaround74's 60g cube build

Given the amount of SPS in the tank, yes. I still need to dose alk, ca, and mg. I recently switched to T5 lighting and growth exploded and dosing was increased.
 
Last edited:
Some quick iPhone pics!

FTS front
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419122024.711260.jpg


ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419122051.210534.jpg
 
Bump for update. This is a sweet little tank. Some DSLR photos this time. :D
 
Great looking tank!
 
Thanks guys! I've been out of town on work for 3 weeks so the tank had some minor casualties and is in need of some TLC... I'll try to post more pictures when it's back to normal
 
Very nice! Great colours in the SPS despite only being lit by sunlight when photo taken.
 
Tank is looking great! Keep up the good work! :D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 14.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new