Clowns are constantly laying eggs

  • Thread starter Thread starter Smotz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Ha ha, yes it is. Clownfish and gsp 10 gallon nano tank. I harvested them from my 58 gallon display tank. Here's a video that shows 10 years from egg to fish. I miss him. Glad I made the video before he died. As luck would have it, I inherited another small ocellaris clown a couple of weeks afterward.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new