Clowns in 10g

RtomKinMad

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning, we did 50% water changes daily with water from the 300gal sump at first to prevent shock to the fish. Tomini was not full grown but over three years old. We had a powder brown in 20gal quarantine but had a filter didn’t want to chance the tomini getting killed while it was already injured. Put them together in the 93. The tomini was almost dead when I pulled it out of 300, fins torn to shreads and many body wounds from biting and the other tangs. He’s doing well now. Had him with a blue eyed kole and chevron as well as 7 other tangs. Just one day the blue eyed kole and him got into it and the others jumped in once he was injured. The blue eye was injured too but survived also. Once I pulled the tomini out I didn’t know what to do with it and our LFS gave my husband the tank and bubble ( borrowed) and so glad it worked. We bought another 40gal Breeder just in case something like this ever happened again. Also we didn’t try to feed the tomini for the first three days and no light. Let it rest then started small feeding. It ate nori first then mysis. LFS owner told us not to feed him at first while it was so injured. He was right! It was hard not to feed him. Good luck. I lov Furon by the way. Has helped several of my fish. Will always quarantine new ones too from now on.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 84 45.2%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 85 45.7%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 17 9.1%
Back