Club member Give away !!

mojo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In case you all didnt get the email. This Christmas we are giving away a few little christmas gifts to a couple of lucky club members. We will be giving away a Reefkeeper lite and a couple gift cards. If you were a paid member in 2009 you need to do nothing. You are already entered. If you were not a paid member for 2009. Well get signed up for 2010 and be eligible for these prizes.

Need not be present to win however we will not be shipping the items either. You will have to arrange a time to pick it up from me that works for you. IF any prize goes un claimed for more than 30 days we will draw another name from the hat. I am sure this will not be an issue. Again, if you are a paid member you need to do nothing. You are entered. Good luck and this is just a way of saying thanks for your support from FWMAS.

Jcr's Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just want to say thank you to the club for being able to put things together like this
You can never have too many toys!

LornaS

Livin on the Salty Side
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now Rob don't be greedy.....some of us need a starter rk.....and hey I can always use anything for my new set up.

Thanks to all for the support through out the year. We have had a great year and just want to thank the membership. There will be some real benefits for members next year and I would encourage everyone to think of becoming a paying member. All the fund raisers that we do will be to give back to our members in these types of events. Hope to see everyone at the meetings.

GSXR

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I/we would like to think Phil for the invite to check out the club. And of course thanks to all the other club members for welcoming us into the club. We have made alot of great friends from joining the club.

Heres hoping we win that RK!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck to all.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 37 15.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 137 58.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 16 6.8%
Back