Co2 Regulator Advice

coralcrazy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 21, 2012
Messages
249
Reaction score
12
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm about to set up a calcium reactor on my tank. I will be using the Aquamaxx S-1 reactor. I plan on using a 5lb Co2 bottle.

What regulator do you all recommend? I know the carbondoser is the best but I would like to keep it below $150 -$200.

Thanks in advance.
 
The Carbon Doser is your best option really. its only 79 dollars above your spending and will make your life so much easier.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new