• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

CO2 Regulator

mrvn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,

I have a brand new Victor dual stage CO2 regulator for sale. This was going to be used for a future project but decided to dose instead due to space restrictions.

The regulator is still inside its sealed bag from factory so the pictures aren't the best. Also, notice that this is just the regulator, it still needs more parts to be functional in a calcium reactor. This is an industrial dual stage regulator and you can find more details here:

http://victorspecialtygascontrol.co...408_VictorHPI_SpecMaster_SpecBrochure_CS5.pdf

This particular model is: 4000-9429

Asking: $300.00 Shipped (paid over 600 with tax and shipping a few months ago)

fullsizeoutput_115b.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_115c.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1158.jpeg

OP
OP
mrvn

mrvn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What would it cost to finish it up with similar quality parts?
If sourced correctly, I would say another 200~250 depending on the pricing of the other items. The most expensive missing part I would think is the metering valve if you decide to go that route and they are around 100~150 I believe. The rest would be the solenoid and the small parts to connect everything together.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 98 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back