CO2 Scrubber - adding water

hers0109

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 17, 2023
Messages
124
Reaction score
41
Location
El Dorado Hills
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I recently purchased a co2 scrubber for my tank and have it up and running. I added the 1-2 tbsps like recommended from the vendor. Question is… the water evaps after a day or two. Should I keep refilling with RODI or is one time sufficient until I change media?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new