• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

CO2 tanks and a regulator

fade2black

Is this thing on?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two 5 lb CO2 tanks for sale. One is the not-so-pretty standard tank that was just tested and filled, gray in color. The other is the clean, nice looking brushed steel tank that has never been used, just filled. Both are full and recently tested for local pickup. I will ship both but will be shipped empty. Local pickup - $60 for standard, $70 for nice one. Shipped - $75 and $85 respectively.

I also have a Milwaukee CO2 regulator/solenoid/bubble counter/needle valve. It is the all in one unit that Milwaukee makes. Retails for around $90 or so. $80 shipped.

Take everything and I'll make you a good deal. I used this on my calcium reactor for a short while, but do not need them any longer. Been sitting around for about 9 months now and could use the money for Christmas. :smile:

Reply here or email me paul (at) firstclassaquatics (dot) com. Local pickup is Mentor, OH and I would be willing to meet any reasonable place in NE Ohio.

OP
OP
fade2black

fade2black

Is this thing on?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Media and some way to monitor the pH, either a pH monitor or a controller. It's kind of hard to dial in a calcium reactor without a way to monitor the pH. I have a PinPoint pH monitor as well that I could sell with this. Add $75 and it comes with the wall adapter. Probe needs to be calibrated again though and I believe I have calibration fluid I'll throw in for free.

OP
OP
fade2black

fade2black

Is this thing on?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On the other side of the state by Cleveland. There is no reactor for sale and all I have left is a single CO2 tank but it is currently on eBay.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 70 44.6%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 73 46.5%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 14 8.9%
Back