Cobalt neotherm cracked.. Need help/advice

  • Thread starter Thread starter J Rog
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
On another popular reef forum there is a thread titled "Cobalt neotherm heater just blew up!!! " You can read about others experience like yours..... A 21 page long thread.
 
Oh, never posted a pic of it

96e667325f47b726db8c94fa05358915.jpg
Others here R2R same issues. I see class action lawsuit
 
I’m so sorry to hear this! I almost purchased one of those last night as our heater is acting funny. I ended up canceling and ordered an Eheim 125 watt.
 
Also, to further bash my neotherm I bought a finnex to replace it and found the temp stays way more consistent then my neotherm did.. Just another thing to add to the list..
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 48.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 48.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new