Coco Worm Questions

FishAreCool

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 17, 2022
Messages
80
Reaction score
19
Location
New Jersey
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the look of coco worms after deciding against a sea cucumber. I have a few questions to start with if anybody can help me.

1. Are they hard to care for
2. Could one fit in a 16 gallon biocube
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new