Colin's 24g Nanocube

colinadam

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 7, 2006
Messages
190
Reaction score
63
Location
Antioch, IL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thought I'd share a new FTS I took today, pretty happy with how things are going since I've switched to SPS.


FTS090907.jpg




Any thoughts on making it better? My goal is to win a nTOTM at RC, I started that contest and have only made the final cut once and got stomped in the finals :)
 
Thanks, yeah most of the corals are still new, I think the ORA Green Polyp Birdsnest and the Pink Poci are the oldest ones and they are around 2 months old. Got them from Jody @ TEC (Before he was TEC :) )
 
I'll try :)

Pink Poci

ORA Green Birdsnest
Tubbs Birdsnest
Ponepe Birdsnest
Pink Birdsnest (Notice a pattern ;) )

Red Digi
Orange Digi
Superman Digi (Small)
Orange Polyp Digi
Oran German Blue Polyp Digi

Purple Bonsai (Still coloring up, was brown)

Green Slimer

Stylo with green tips and a tan base

6 different Milli's (Toxic Green, Teal Polyp, Red, Rose, Tricolor & Blue)

Green with blue polyp cap

I think that's the SPS.

As for other stuff:

Paly's:
PPE
Purple Death
Nuclear Green
Armagedons

Couple Duncans (Roe, not ORA)
Couple Yuma's
and a few other zoa's that are not named.
 
Holy crap batman, awesome sps ya have there....maybe when all is grown out a bit we should do a swap or something...i have some Leng Sy caps growing out....:)
 
That would be sweet, always looking for new frags :)

My favorite is a tie between my Green Polyp Birdsnest and this Milli, this is the one with aqua colored tips and it has a blue/purple base.

BlueMilli.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new