Collecting sand from the ocean

Update on this set of clams . I had temp spikes of 90+ . They didnt survive . So I am trying them indoors . In a trial 20gal , sponge filter , live rock . With juvenile blue crab , ghost shrimp and snails from the salt grass marsh .
 
Update on this set of clams . I had temp spikes of 90+ . They didnt survive . So I am trying them indoors . In a trial 20gal , sponge filter , live rock . With juvenile blue crab , ghost shrimp and snails from the salt grass marsh .
Sorry you lost your clams.
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new