• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Collector Micromussa for LARGE SPS

ReefDoctor

Just a hobbiest
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SPS
I am interested in the trade of a large micromussa package for a large piece of some LE SPS, colony sized even :marv . You can see my micromussa at www.reefdoctormicromussas.com and if you could post me a pic of what your trade offer is, that would be nice ... You can pretty much set your price and I will match it or exceed it with micromussa. I even have a few Private Collection frags held back right now that will surely interest you... I am not interested in 1" frags

Caps
I have Orange, Soloman Purple, Strawberry fields, Idaho grape, Basic green and a Blue polyp cap But would also be very interested in any others someone may have? This could be smaller frags

So basically I need BIG SPS or Caps :)

Thanks for looking

cee

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What do you consider large? I have a golf-ball sized colony of pink lemonade from Hugo that I could probably part with if interested.

Dave

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey Dave, are you getting rid of all your PL?

cee

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 colonies. The larger one I can offer is shown here a few months back:

pinklemonade.jpg

I'll PM you back, doc.

Dave

dieselab

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Chris- Why not just tranship in a couple of wild, aqua or marineculture pieces? If you decide to go that route and need a hookup, I might be able to help.

OP
OP
ReefDoctor

ReefDoctor

Just a hobbiest
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lam yes I have done that BUT this is not for my sales stuff this is for my rewards tank LOL This is the tank where I put my special stuff Just for me Never fragged hehe much of it I have gotten for my Buddy Lam over the years...

:( wondered why I never got an email back from you though sniff sniff I had you set to rock!

dieselab

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Chris- I can send you some stuff but not sure what you are looking for. I had the option of buying some micros from you or getting a new Breitling Super Avenger watch that I had wanted for a few years now. I decided to go with the Breitling and wait a few months before I hit you up on some micros. Shoot me a PM with some stuff you are looking for and if I have it, I can send them over your way.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 50 40.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 12.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 33 26.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 23 18.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.6%
Back