*** Colliderscope Picture thread***

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mschmidt
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
DUDE! How big is that tank ? For some reason I thought you had like a 40 breeder.
My tank is about the same size as yours. 🙂
 
I received the battlecoral stuff. Had to glue/epoxy (hate mounting!!), mark in my records; change water, filter socks, skimmer, and carbon; and then add coral snow.

So ya, panting lol. My tank will be gleaming though. 🙂

IMG_3052.jpeg
I see u have the evo 13.5g
 
Out of the 3 competition frags this one is puddling out incredibly fast. Has me worried how much room this will take up in a year
What a terrible problem to have; I'm so sorry.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new