*** Colliderscope Picture thread***

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mschmidt
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
#battlecrew she shrunk a inch from the first picture.. water must be too cold!
IMG_8711.jpeg
 
These frags are gonna have to go on tiles. I cannot keep my urchins from screwing around with these guys. having them in the open area of the rack. lol.

anyway august entry #battlecrew
IMG_7100.jpeg
 
I’m just getting ready practicing with a ruler that will be needed in the later months.


:) (says the guy that had an STN on day 1.5)
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0150.jpeg
    IMG_0150.jpeg
    230.8 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_0145.jpeg
    IMG_0145.jpeg
    238.3 KB · Views: 45
Both of you have your initial also as your august. You want these as the August with your initial being the other?
oh geez I honestly didn't even know what I was doing. I saw other people posting pictures for august and I thought I needed to do one too. lol should probably browse the rules here one of these days. lol

whatever is easier for you works for me
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 15 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 28.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new