Colony turning orange and ID?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Paulb89
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Paulb89

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 31, 2020
Messages
59
Reaction score
34
What state or country do you live in
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi
Can anyone identify this colony of mine please

Also, I noticed it has started to develop what looks like a orange hue in the centre and spreading outwards, can anyone tell me what's going on here?

P3220051.JPG P3220053.JPG P3220054.JPG P3220055.JPG
 
Hi
Can anyone identify this colony of mine please

Also, I noticed it has started to develop what looks like a orange hue in the centre and spreading outwards, can anyone tell me what's going on here?

P3220051.JPG P3220053.JPG P3220054.JPG P3220055.JPG
Can’t ID it but sure is pretty!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new