Color schemes in reef tanks?

LordJoshaeus

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 23, 2018
Messages
593
Reaction score
538
What state or country do you live in
Maine
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! Here's an interesting question...do reef tanks look better with a wild mix of colors and patterns, or do they look best if the corals are color coordinated to an extent (everything has at least a little purple, for example)? Thanks
 
I think this is truly a personal preference. In my opinion, more color is better.
 
I prefer a vibrant, colorful tank!
 
I think this is truly a personal preference. In my opinion, more color is better.
Agreed! It's a matter of what you do/don't like.

I like a wide range of different colors and textures in a home reef!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 21 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new